Monday, September 4, 2017

Hot Wheels Hot Dog Car.... Street Wiener


Hot Wheels Hot Dog Car Street Wiener

I love Hot Dogs.  I love this car.

Hot Wheels Hot Dog Car

Before I saw this on the pegs at Target, I was annoyed that I couldn't find the orange Nissan GT-R, Target Exclusive red Kool Kombi, the new black Kool Kombi, and the list went on.....  Then I saw this thing?  It was impossible not to smile.  lol

Hot Wheels   Street Wiener

Spatula on the front, authentic looking hot dog tray, with barbecue grill on the back.  Yum!

Hot Wheels Hot Dog Car Street Wiener

Hot Wheels Hot Dog

Hot Wheels   Street Wiener

Are you kidding me you overachiever you?  The lid actually closes on the barbecue grill!

Hot Wheels Hot Dog Car Street Wiener

Hot Wheels  Street Wiener

Hot Wheels Hot Dog  Street Wiener

I'm hungry.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why but I'm in love with this one, nice job Mattel. Also good details too for this one.

    ReplyDelete