Tuesday, July 4, 2017

M2 1959 VW Double Cab Truck(USA Model)... I'd call it a camper?

M2 1959 VW Double Cab Truck

Odd name, as it looks like a camper conversion, or RV to me?  Top of the box says 2,000 pieces, so there aren't that many around.  I think I saw three models with different paint jobs, and I liked this one the best.  Very unique casting.  I bet Bertrand from Sixty Four Ever would dig this.

m2 vw rv

Is it cornering?  No, it's an uneven stance.  :D

m2 vw camper

m2 volkswagen camper

m2 volkswagen rv

m2 vw double cab camper

m2 1959 vw double cab truck

Compensated angle for the tilt.

m2 vw double cab truck

m2 vw camper van

m2 volkswagen camper van

m2 volkswagen camper bus vw

You can always count on M2 to offer us something different! 

2 comments:

  1. I do have a blue one, I'm sorry to say that I'm curious and I broke it apart to see how it was inside, but don't worry, I've carefully reassembled it, and nowadays it's safe and sound inside the retail box.
    I really wish there could be a T2 and a T3 counterpart. Perhaps I make my own ones, amateur works of fiction based on a real, professional work of fiction.

    By the way, yes, dear sir, it is tilting onto the front-right-wheel, and the larger silver part is casted to mock an aluminum body. (Of course, the Transporter's boxer is too weak to run such huge steel structure, but has enough power to haul such large aluminum shell).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe you actually took it apart! XD Thanks for reading!

      Delete