Sunday, May 14, 2017

Tomica Limited Mazda Savanna RX-7

Tomica Limited mazda RX-7

I got this one on eBay recently.  It didn't come with proper packaging, but it was $18-ish + I had free credit from eBay for something like $8, so I decided to pull the trigger on this one, though I already have the green one.  Like the green paint on the other RX-7, this color was just too charming to resist.

In person, the car definitely was not as exciting as the green one(which I'll blog someday).  It's borderline decent/meh.

Tomica Limited Savanna RX-7

tomica premium rx-7

tomica premium rx7 sa22c

Tomica Limited Savanna RX-7

tomica limited rx-7 sa22c mazda
 
Tomica Limited mazda Savanna RX-7

Tomica Limited mazda RX-7

At least it's got the 80's style, which is a definite plus for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment