Friday, April 7, 2017

Hot Wheels 100% Moon Equipped truck set feat. Custom '56 Ford Truck + '38 Ford C.O.E.

Hot Wheels 100% Moon Equipped truck set Custom '56 Ford Truck  '38 Ford C.O.E.

Oh.... baby.  Mooneyes liveries are popular & I like them too.  This set was $25 & change(shipped), and considering how new limited release hot wheels, or Super Treasure Hunts go for online, I think this set is worth at least that.  

Hot Wheels 100% Moon Equipped truck set Custom '56 Ford Truck  '38 Ford C.O.E.

hot wheels mooneyes custom 56 ford truck 38 coe

hot wheels mooneyes ford 38 coe

I used to have this Coca Cola Ford COE, which was pretty nice(wish I kept it).  I thought I didn't have any COE on-hand after that Coke one, but I was wrong.  Anywho, I'm glad I added this beauty to my collection..... HOWEVER: 

hot wheels mooneyes custom 56 ford truck

Main reason for this purchase was the pickup.  I'm partial to old Ford pickups.  I just adore their style.  Yes, COE's just lovely, but this pickup?  For me, a must-have.

hot wheels mooneyes custom 56 ford truck 38 coe

hot wheels mooneyes custom 56 ford truck  coe

hot wheels mooneyes   ford truck  coe

No comments:

Post a Comment