Saturday, March 18, 2017

Tarmac Works Honda Civic(EG6 Group A) Idemitsu Motion #100

Tarmac Works Honda Civic EG6 Group A Racing Idemitsu Motion #100


tomicarama

God, I wish I had this Tomicarama set back.  I sold mine when I got the Shell gas station set.  Back to the car:

Tarmac Works Honda Civic EG6 Group A Racing Idemitsu Motion #100

Tarmac Works Honda Civic

Tarmac Works  Civic

Front end definitely ruins its looks.  Its eyes are funny.  Car looks nice otherwise...

Tarmac Works Honda Civic

tarmac 1/64

This livery.......  *drool*

Tarmac Works 1/64

tomica limited vintage honda civic

tlv civic

1/64 Idemitsu Motion #100

tarmac works 1/64

Here's the link to the first one I posted(red).  I like Idemitsu the best so far.  I have a couple more from the same preorder.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your pictures. What kind of camera are you using? There looks like a few lights at work here too. I build model trains and cars and planes. With a pocket waterproof man of action camera most of my images are dull and grainy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm using a cheap old camera called Canon SX130, and I use two cheap work lights(w/bulbs, maybe $15 ea.?). I've tried better lighting, also better cameras, but the pics came up worse than with my cheap camera, so I'm still using the same SX130 I've had for years now.

      I know nothing about photography, but the two keys here with the camera seems to be how much light it'll need, also how it'll do with macro shots.

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete