Saturday, March 18, 2017

Hot Wheels HWC “Spoilers” Heavy Chevy

HWC “Spoilers” Heavy Chevy

And now for something completely different....

HWC “Spoilers” Heavy Chevy

hot wheels decals

rlc “Spoilers” Heavy Chevy

rlc “Spoilers” Heavy Chevy

HWC “Spoilers” Heavy Chevy

I'm not into vintage Hot Wheels, but there are some that catches my eye every now & then.  Not enough to spend a hundred dollars or more or anything, but I think they are cool.  Is this "Heavy Chevy" worth the $25.94 that I paid(shipped)?   Maybe, maybe not.  

Yes, I bought this one, but another one that I want, King Kuda, I will pass, because I do find them bit overpriced.  Anywho, pics:

HWC rlc Heavy Chevy

HWC “Spoilers” Heavy Chevy

hot wheels rlc  Heavy Chevy

hwc rlc  Heavy Chevy

HWC “Spoilers” camaro

hot wheels rlc hwc heavy chevy

I'll be honest, I found this car to be "okay".  I don't regret the purchase, but I'd be okay without it, too.  Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment